OX2 INDISPUTABLE ADVANTAGES
Battery-powered means clean and quiet comfort for the OX2 driver and anyone close-by. Some of most striking advantages over gas-powered tractors include:
More Smile with Every Mile
- QUIET – 68 dBA (similar to the noise of the fan in a microwave oven. Hear what is going on around you. Ear plugs and ear muffs are optional. By contrast the quietest ICE tractors operate in the +85 dBA level and that is before powering up the mower deck to cut the lawn.
- CLEAN – battery-powered electric motors mean no choking exhaust fumes, no noxious greenhouse gases. Say good-bye to internal combustion engines that use damaging Nitrous Oxide to improve performance and are subject to spills while fueling, all at the expense of the environment and your wallet with every fill-up and oil change.
- SAFE –With an instant on/off switch for the tractor and attachments, there is no delay when danger surfaces. Cut the switch and snap, everything stops. Attachments are out-front directly in your line of sight. The OX2 has a sloping hood making is easier to see obstacles ahead and the job you are doing.
- NO HEAT or VIBRATION – Driver comfort during continuous use is improved and fatigue is lessened. The OX2 is powered by busy, efficient and quiet little electrons spinning an axle. There are no clunky pistons and valves fired by gas exploding hundreds of times every minute inside an engine block.
- STEP-THROUGH EASE– An adjustable padded seat, arm rests, USB ports, clean dashboard operating status indicators and storage galore all make the driving experience a joy, but the spacious flat floor means easy slide-in/slide-out, no acrobatics required.
- TOUGH ON WORK, EASY ON YOU– Foremost, tractors are about traction. With PUSH/PULL RATINGS of 3.2 tonnes (7,000 lbs) on a flat, smooth surface, the OX2 makes light of heavy work.
- With its TIGHT TURNING RADIUS hug curved flower beds, spin about in warehouse aisles and avoid wasted time trying to get out of tight situations, thanks to the independent rear drive wheels.
- With the OUT-FRONT MOWER DECK, cutting beneath low hanging branches or along fence lines is easy and fast.
- CHARGE THE OX2 OVERNIGHT in a standard 3-prong 110/120V AC power outlet and run it for as quick as 8 hours to full charge.
- INSTANT START/STOP OPERATION means no delays and wasted energy warming up, idling on the job or before shutdown common with diesel motors and as recommended with many gas-powered tractors.
- TAKE ELECTRICAL POWER TO WHERE YOU NEED IT. An optional AC inverter supplies 110/120V power outlets for electric weed-eaters, leaf blowers, high speed drills and lighting. In a power outage, get temporary relief for that freezer in the garage right from the tractor.
SAVINGS MOUNT THE MORE YOU USE THE OX2
- Operating savings upwards of $3.00 per hour compared to gas-powered tractors (based on only 120 hours active use annually). Double your weekly use and double the comparative savings!
- Because there are no engine fluids and filters nor expensive engine overhauls, regular maintenance is simply keeping the tractor nice and clean, batteries charged and topped up with water and of course, keeping the tires inflated.
- Electric motors don’t have chains, belts, pulleys, spark plugs, crankshafts etc., so there is less to go wrong and less to replace.
- Because there is no combustible fuel to store and handle, your insurance company doesn’t need to cover this risk. You pocket the savings.
- The OX2 is upgradable so for a small investment you can have the features and capabilities available on the newest model year. Avoid the high cost of trading up. Just add a feature and extend the service life of your tractor. You save while enhancing the value of your tractor and only when it makes sense for you.
MEASURING REAL VALUE
- The OX2 towing model is expected to retail at a very competitive $7,000 before tax and delivery. Warehouses, terminals, nurseries, auto service centers, resorts and greenhouse operators can expect savings from lower running costs compared to a gas-powered tow tractor. Operating savings over 2 years of use can exceed the purchase price of the OX2 towing unit.
- Home owners needing a tractor that is both multi-season and multi-purpose will see savings from a tractor that can do so much more than just cut grass. The OX2 used just 4 hours a week, will save hundreds of dollars in operating costs each year over gas-powered tractors. Fewer machines to do the work saves space, maintenance time and of course money, potentially thousands of dollars in capital over the years.
- The OX2 garden tractor model is expected to retail for about $9,000 including the first attachment before tax and delivery. Additional attachments such as a mower deck, grader or snow thrower are priced separately. Competitive with sub-compact garden tractors, the OX2 delivers clear economic advantage where annual up-time is critical.
- The OX2 is built to last. With its modular design, upgrades are a simple way to extend the service life of the unit. Every year that an owner can delay the purchase of a new tractor means money in the bank. With lower running and maintenance costs along the way, owning the OX2 makes sound financial sense.
The right tractor decision for driver experience and for the environment can also be the right economic choice. That’s real OX2 ‘value’!